Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hear Ye, Hear Ye

This June I'll be returning back to my college alma mater, Wabash College, to lead a discussion of my choosing.  Of course, it would make me leap for joy if my "lecture" could impact people the way the late Andy Pausch's did.  However, Andy was Andy.  And I am NOT Andy!  Lol!  I will simply talk to whomever comes to hear me about---life.  My life!  And how I've come to be the man I am today.  A part of me is a little nervous about standing in front of a bunch of intellectuals, but I'm gonna do it.  I'm sure I'll be just fine.  'Cause I'm gonna talk about life.  Plain and simple.  Those who are with me will be with me.  And those who aren't...well, those who aren't can...discover I have something inspirational to say to them, too!!!!!!!!!!  --- My biggest concern, though, is whether or not I can be interesting for 45 minutes WITHOUT audio & visual aids!!!  I think I'd better learn some PowerPoint skills just in case!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment