Saturday, January 1, 2011

I'm As Bad As They Come - No More Fakin' It!

I rang in the New Year in Manhattan Beach inside the gorgeous home of people who hired the chef who hired me to work their New Year's Eve shindig!  Honestly, the house was spectacular!  Anyway, when the party wrapped and I drove home, all I could think was, this New Year is gonna be MY year!  The beginning of CAM Jr living the life he was BORN to live!  Since I've always been such a television junkie, the song that best sums up what I'm feeling is the theme song of a '70s sitcom!  Oh, some of the song's lyrics are sooooooooooooooo what I'm feelin' right now!

Listen everyone here
This coming year's gonna be my year
I'm as bad as they come
Number two to no one
I've got looks, I've got brains
And I'm breakin' these chains
Make some room now dig what you see
Success is mine
I've got the key
I'm makin' it

No comments:

Post a Comment