Friday, January 28, 2011

Start Spreadin' The News

r
I've just gotta give props to one of the best, blog writers I've come across on the world wide web.  His name is, Rod McCullom.  I'm not really sure HOW I stumbled onto his page, but I'm glad I did.  His blog is so incredibly informative.  It makes me smile and makes me almost wanna cry in equal measure.  It isn't mean-spirited like 100% of the celebrity-obsessed blogs.  It informs its readers about the happenings all over the country---the WORLD---in regard to black, gay issues.  Much of what I've read there I would never have known if Rod didn't share the information.  Kudos to him for doing such a great job.  And although his musings are sometimes as stereotypically obsessed with superficial, male beauty (that means, MUSCLES) as most of the other "gay" blogs, I still say giving his page a look on a daily/weekly basis is just what the doctor ordered!  Lol!  His terrific blog is HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment