Sunday, October 23, 2011

Ring A Ding Ding

I haven't called a particular relative in ages!  And I mean, ages!  I mean, I've told her I'd call her numerous times, but never got around to actually doing it! Well, after I type this post, I'm gonna CALL!  Yes, indeedy!  I'm FINALLY gonna be a man of my word and make the call.  --- The reason I haven't called is because I've always been afraid she'd ask to borrow money.  And I feel really uncomfortable when I'm asked for money.  By ANYBODY!  Well, I'm putting aside my wariness and making the call.  'Cause, truth be told, I am well-acquainted with the word, "No."  :)

P.S.  Yes, I STILL own a Razr cell phone.  And I'm keepin' it until it no longer works!  F@#! keepin' up with the Joneses.  I never liked those folks in the first place!  Haaa! 

No comments:

Post a Comment