Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Class Is In Session

Oprah's Lifeclass has begun.  I don't have cable, so I won't be able to watch it on the television.  Instead, I'll be checkin' out the webcast conversations she hosts on Facebook after the show.  Yesterday's webcast topic was "How is your ego getting in your way?"  She was joined by author, Eckhart Tolle.  This particular topic doesn't really resonate so much with me.  Should it?  Perhaps.  But it just doesn't.  I acknowledge where I am in my life in regard to the lack of professional success and moolah.  What I have decided to do is approach each day as if I'm not fearful of anything.  That success is mine simply for the asking/taking.  I'm gonna see how this week ends with me attacking each day with this mindset.  --- Tonight's lifeclass is about anger.  That subject I do possess.  And the anger is directed toward those who run Hollywood and make it abundantly clear whom they WILL and whom they WON'T allow through the gates!  I'm very interested in hearing what Oprah and tonight's guest, Iyanla Vanzant, have to say about this subject.  'Cause I'm not gonna move ahead in the crazy business called, show, until I can get a grasp on my anger and resentment.   

No comments:

Post a Comment