Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Change Of Heart

When I first thought to post the photo above, my intention was to poke fun at the woman's obvious plastic surgery.  Then, as I read her story, I knew the REAL story was her phenomenal SPIRIT and how---at 85 yrs old---she STILL dares to take life by the horns and RIDE it like she's a child again!  That's LIVING, folks!  I want to have as much vigor and sense of adventure as SHE has!  And I'm 38 yrs her JUNIOR!!  What I know for sure is that as long as we have breath in our body we CAN live OUT LOUD!  The choice, though, is OURS!  --- I'm soooo happy that the much-too-elusive oddity called, MATURITY, stopped me from focusing on her exterior and compelled me to look at WHO she is instead of WHAT she looks like!  I say, congratulations, Duchess Maria del Rosario Cayetana Alfonsa Victoria Eugenia Francisca Fitz-James Stuart y de Silva!  May the NEXT 85 yrs of your life be as PHENOMENAL as the first!!!!!!!! --- Her story is HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment