Thursday, February 7, 2019

Goodness Gracious


Tax season is upon us, and this time around, I have a MILLION W-2 forms!

Okay, I have TEN! I'm awaiting one more from my work with Disney.

Luckily for me, I keep all the paper forms together. And am hella thankful for the two companies that allow me to access my information online. Save a tree!

Truth be told, since multiple streams of income are the way to go, I wouldn't mind if I had 30 W-2 forms to submit to the IRS. As long as my total income was AT LEAST in the HIGH six-figures. Haaaa! Maybe next year! :)

I'll grab a bottle of wine (mixed with orange juice) and complete my dang taxes.

I no longer deal with mailing tax forms back to the IRS. I do everything online. The service I use is FreeTaxUSA. The service completes my federal and state forms. I input the info, and it does the rest. My refunds are direct deposited into my savings account.

Simple as that!

This year, I know I have to pay the IRS, so I'll see how that works with the service.

I'll tell ya this much, I'm always relieved when I've received a refund, or paid an IRS bill and all is well again in the world.

Whew! That's always such a relief! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment