Tuesday, November 17, 2009

We Are Family...


My devotion TO and admiration FOR my brother is IMMEASURABLE.  In my eyes, my younger sister practically WALKS ON WATER.

[Everyone can see we're together
As we walk on by.
We fly like birds of a feather
I won't tell no lie.
All the people around us, they say
Can they be that close?
Just let me state for the record
We're giving love in a family dose!
We Are Family...I've Got My Brother & Sister With Me.]

(Rearranged excerpt of, "We Are Family," by Sister Sledge

1 comment:

  1. It is so refreshing to actually get on-line and see someone blogging something positive. Many bloggers are so negative and mean spirited. Thanks so much for the compliment. You are definitely loved by your "little sister". Keep up the positive blogs and I will indeed enjoy reading them.

    ReplyDelete