Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Back At It


I'm back out at my local park more regularly now that winter in Southern Cali has come and gone!

Vitamin D and I will get reacquainted!

While at the park, I do my requisite pull-ups, running in place, lunges, dips, jumping-jacks, etc. Working out outside is a true joy for me.


A couple of times per week, after the workouts, I stroll over to Yogurtland to get my new favorite drink: Frozen Coffee Brew. Oooooooh, weeeeeeeee! That mother tastes goooooooooood! I don't adorn the dang drink with whipped cream, nor any other toppings.

Just plain, frozen coffee.

Oooh, lawd, that thing is so delicious to me that I could drink one every day if I didn't exercise great restraint! Geez!

Well, summer of 2019, this ol' boy is ready for all the new adventures you'll bring my way!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment