Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Friends

Chris Cleveland and Yours Truly :)

I've supported this cat in dang near every production he's been in here in Los Angeles, so, naturally, I went to Odyssey Theatre last night to see him perform in the reading of a feature film script.

The script was written by tv comedy writers. And I've gotta admit, it was pretty dang funny. I laughed at any number of scenes! The one-liners were a hoot!

Chris was the lead in the reading. And he was simply AWESOME!!!!!!

The last screening of one of his films I attended was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy down in Laguna Beach. It took us an eternity to get down there, and when we arrived, the film was already running. We walked into the theater at the tail, tail end of his scene. What the @#$!?????? After that scene concluded, his character was never seen again!

Oh, well! I was still happy he knew I was there in support!

I don't know what's next for him, but I what I know for sure is that, God willing, I'll be there to see it.

I tell ya, despite what many folks might want you to believe, in order to live a GREAT LIFE, you don't have to have tons of money.

Nor tons of degrees...

BUT...

You gotta have FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment