Wednesday, April 3, 2019

The People's Love


The recent murder of Entrepreneur/Rapper NIPSEY HUSSLE has shaken the hip hop nation.

It has definitely shaken up Los Angeles.

Luckily, a suspect has been arrested, and law enforcement seems to be deeply invested in justice.

Senseless violence is just that: senseless.

I wish people would feel better about themselves. If they did, there'd be a lot less envy in the world. When all is said and done with this case, I think we're gonna discover that the murderer was simply envious of Nipsey's success.

I hate to mention Jussie Smollett in this discussion about a real crime against humanity, but I feel strongly that his hate crime hoax was derived from his desire to be seen as a mythical martyr of sorts. I believe he longs for the kind of outpouring of love and respect Nipsey is receiving from fans. Of course, my assessment of Jussie could be wrong.

But I doubt it.

R.I.P. Mr. Hussle.

No comments:

Post a Comment