Wednesday, January 17, 2018

I Did It



Well, just a bit ago I submitted all requested info for the Outfest Screenwriting Lab 2018.

Luther M. Mace

One of my fave writers, Mr. Luther M. Mace (Survivor's Remorse), suggested I submit a script, so I did just that.  I sat my butt down and wrote a half-hour, single-camera dramedy.  34 pages of my blood, sweat and tears!  :)

Now, it's on to the next writing adventure.  Whatever it might be.

I feel really proud that I got the darn thing written, 'cause when it comes to writing, many "writers" can think of a million things to do instead of putting fingers to keyboard.  I'm here to tell ya, it takes a steely discipline to write consistently.

Or so I hear.  Lol!

This ol' boy is gonna crank out something else before you know it.

'Cause I MUST!

#GonnaWriteMyselfRightOuttaHere

No comments:

Post a Comment