Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Broccoli, A Rat's Best Friend

Jessica Wilzig Gottlieb

I stumbled across a video while on Facebook the other night.  I'm tellin' you, it made me laugh out loud!

I have a young lady named Jessica Wilzig Gottlieb to thank for the video.  Apparently she has two, teenage children, a son and a daughter.  And the daughter has a cat named Broccoli.

Anyway, Broccoli brought a gift into the house from outside. A rat!  A LIVE rat!  He proceeded to take it upstairs and let it go free.

Jessica and both her children were scared crapless!  I mean, Jessica's commentary on the video is so darn funny I truly laughed OUT LOUD!!

I had to look her up on social media and discovered she's quite the gal about town as a guest speaker at events.  And she cooks.  Well, check out her Instagram to see all she's up to.


One thing that rattled my cage is that she appeared with Oprah on some of Lady O's Live Your Best Life tour.  That, in and of itself, makes Jessica a-okay with me!

Well, without further ado, please take a look at her hilarious video!

That damn cat, Broccoli, sure isn't much of a rat chaser!

No comments:

Post a Comment