Friday, January 5, 2018

Jasper Sawyer Rocks!


I could surf YouTube all day and all night, looking for unknown singers.

Well, last night, I hit pay dirt!!!!!

I had the good fortune of "discovering" JASPER SAWYER.

I had never heard of the young man until I stumbled across a video on Facebook that used two of his songs as background music.

The titles of the songs are Running In The Rain and Enemy Anthem.

The young fella writes, arranges and produces his songs.

Interestingly enough, I can't seem to find any details about his life, though.  All I see is his music.  Heck, perhaps his music is all he wants to share with the public.

If that's the case, I ain't mad at him! :)

Now, I'm listening to his tribute to Whitney Houston.

The song is hella catchy!

I'm gonna keep my eyes and ears open for him.

He's truly one helluva talent!

No comments:

Post a Comment