Saturday, January 13, 2018

What I Know For Sure

Anthony Bourdain

It's no secret to anyone who loves me that I have not, and am not, living up to the professional success my talents should garner.

We live in a world of youth-obsessed sheep.

So, to them, if a person of a certain age (let's say 54 to be precise) hasn't carved out a well-paid living by now, he never will.

I call, BULLSH*T!

And I call it because:

a.) It IS!
b.) It doesn't serve me to think any other way.

The other day, I stumbled upon an interview with chef, author, television personality Anthony Bourdain.

What I know for sure is, after listening to his testimony, that I'm not too old to change my current life into the life I was born to live.

Oftentimes, I whisper to myself: "I'm gonna write myself outta here."

Here being my current way of living.

And, truth be told, my current living space, too.

As long as I write, write, write, I'll make things right, right, right!

 I have embedded Anthony's interview below.

I hope and pray it inspires other folks of a certain age to do whatever's necessary to live the life they were born to live.

#WritingMyselfOuttaHere

No comments:

Post a Comment