Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Don't Hate The Players...

Every day someone has something negative to say about the financial and global success of The Kardashian Sisters, The Hilton Sisters and the cast of Mtv's The Hills.  Yes, as I sit in a virtually empty apartment with a bank account that mirrors it to an emp-"t," I have to accept the fact that those folks simply got a break that I didn't.  Can't hate on 'em for that.  If I were in their Jimmy Choo shoes, I'd enjoy "the good life," too.  Even if I hadn't really done anything to warrant the attention and money.  Well, in regard to those folks and thousands of others, I say, "Good for them!"  If they can get somebody to pay them for just being who they are, GREAT!  We live in a world where everybody is told to "GO GREEN!"  And obviously millions of folks are doin' just that!  Um, no offense, world, but I have nothing negative to say about any of these people 'cause green just AIN'T my color!!!!!!!  Haa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment