Monday, July 26, 2010

What Are YOU Looking For???


Whenever I'm out and about I always look at people and wonder what their real lives are like.  Who loves them?  Whom do they love?  I wonder if they have money or wish they had some.  I wonder if they're happy.  Or if they've been beaten down by life so badly that they don't even remember what happiness is.  And, yes, although I know better, I still sometimes wonder what others think of me.

What I know for sure is that people are not one dimensional.  No one person gets ALL that we are when we're in that person's presence.  Certain people bring out aspects of us that some others don't.  And ALL of us have something about ourselves that we don't want everybody--or anybody--to know.  But if people dig and search through our lives, they'll find whatever they're looking for.  Good.  Or bad.  Just like people do when they "interpret" the bible.  They find support for whatever they're looking to support.  Good.  Or bad.

I'm looking to CHANGE my life from what it is to what it CAN be.  What it SHOULD be!  What it WILL be!  And, until I've accomplished this feat, I'm not looking for ANYTHING in anybody else's life!

I've got MY OWN life to GET RIGHT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment