Friday, July 9, 2010

Friends & Family

FRIENDS are the FAMILY we make for ourselves!!!!!!!  And my FRIENDS/FAMILY have/has arrived to Los Angeles safely.  And soundly.  My godson, JORDAN, is only half an inch shorter than I am and he's only 15 yrs old!  He also wears half an inch smaller shoe:  12 1/2.  His older brother, ALEXANDER, is filled with all the curiosity and wonder of a typical, 18-yr-old.  And their mother, MADELINE, one of my dearest friends, looks TERRIFIC!!!  Hasn't aged a friggin' minute!  Her new beau, DAVID, appears to be quite a nice fella, too!  Today I'll be showin' 'em around Beverly Hills and Venice Beach!  And, Santa Monica, too!  We'll stop to dine at Souplantation if they want.  Or perhaps, Roscoe's Chicken & Waffles.  Whatever they want.  I had dinner with them last night and loved seeing them.  I hope to get closer to the boys and this visit just might get me well on the way to accomplishing just that!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment