Wednesday, July 28, 2010

One Step, Two Steps, Three Steps, Four...

Okay, so it's 12:08 PM right now and I'm feelin' pretty damn good!  I've got oatmeal on the stove and peanut butter crackers on a plate.  That's breakfast!  As I eat, I'm gonna look at a video a kind reader posted for me.  It's about a means of making money online.  I reckon the kind reader wants to help a currently cash-deprived brotha make some money.  Thank you, kind reader!  -- Anyway, after I look over the video, I'm off to exercise.  I'm walking stairs these days to build up my legs.  They've been skinny since the beginning of time, so it'll be interesting to see what happens to 'em with the stair climbing. --- I don't know why, but I truly believe I'm receiving a MIRACLE today.  Don't know how the miracle will reveal itself, but I'm eager to find out!  Climbing the stairs these days is probably the most metaphoric act I've done in ages.  'Cause it truly signifies my UPWARD CLIMB toward PERSONAL, PROFESSIONAL and FINANCIAL FULFILLMENT.

No comments:

Post a Comment