Saturday, September 11, 2010

And Now I Know...

When I was younger, I was one of those skinny kids who truly believed my life would be sooooo much better if I had a muscularly-defined body.  Admittedly, as a teenager, I even responded to an ad that ran in many newspapers and magazines; hoping I'd be a muscular cat in weeks!  Well, I received all the info, but I didn't know what to do with it, so alas, I remained skinny.  Now, here it is some 30+ years later and I now know that just because one has a noticeably muscular physique doesn't mean one is without problems.  Issues.  Troubles.  I look a lot better (in my eyes) today than I did as a teen, but I still have personal concerns I have to deal with.  If only I had known back then that having a noticeably muscular BODY wasn't nearly as beneficial as having a noticeably muscular BANK ACCOUNT!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment