Monday, September 6, 2010

What Kind Of Fool Am I?




Arthur.  Lloyd.  And Scott.  All three seem to possess professional fulfillment.  Well, at least, all three appear to be making a couple dollars from what they're doing.  And then there's I.  Me.  Cam.  And I feel professionally destitute at the moment.  Okay, that's a bit harsh.  Let's just say I'm profession-starved!!!  I truly believe I have all the necessary qualities/talents/confidence to be sitting atop the world.  Or, at the very least, sitting atop the world I make for myself.  Yet, I'm sittin' here in my two-bedroom, furnitureless apartment, plotting and scheming to make something work!  To make something stick to the wall!  To make some MONEY!!!!!!!  I feel sooooo frustrated I could run through the neighborhood yelling at the top of my lungs.  Perhaps I need to channel Network and stick my head out the window, loudly proclaiming:  "I'm mad as hell and I'm not gonna take it anymore!"  Truth be told, my life will NEVER change for the better until that chant is PRECISELY how I feel.  And to the MARROW OF MY BONES!!!!!!!  Intellectually I know that change for me CAN come.  As long as I WORK MY HEINIE OFF to affect it!!!!  I know this.  Dear Lord, please, please, please make me DO this!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment