Tuesday, September 14, 2010

It's Not Selfish To Love Yourself--It's MANDATORY!

Getting to a place where you truly love yourself isn't easy.  Everywhere you turn someone or something is telling you that you don't measure up as you are.  That you must change into someone else to matter.  Well, F*CK those someONES and someTHINGS!  I AM WHO I AM and I LOVE the ME I AM!!!  Yes, I am a work-in-progress and always want to change for the BETTER.  But for the better according to ME!  NOT according to what someone else believes I should be!  Love starts with ME!  And with YOU!  If you can't/don't love yourself FIRST, there's NOTHING available for anyone else!  NOTHING!!!!

"Self-love.  It's the starting point for giving love to others.  It opens the door to abundant living.  Without it we limp through life, become part of the walking wounded, the living dead.  Self-love.  Our cornerstone.  We can't grow or glow without it.  It determines how solid and fulfilling our lives are.  It's the foundation on which we build all the rest." - Susan L. Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment