Sunday, April 17, 2011

Faster Than A Speeding...

When I was a kid, I used to love reruns of The Roy Rogers Show.  Watching the two of them triumph over the bad guys was proof to me that good conquers evil!  Haaa!  Although I appreciated what the two of them did for the betterment of the world, I was more intrigued by their pets.  Roy's horse, Trigger, was greater than great.  He always managed to show up whenever Roy needed him most.  And Dale's horse, Buttermilk, although not as showy as Trigger, was still a great friend to Dale.  But what really kept my eyes glued to the tv screen was the hope that I'd see, BULLET, Roy's trusty & absolutely gorgeous German Shepherd!!!  Heck, back then, I watched any and every tv broadcast that featured a dog.  As time went on and The Roy Rogers Show wasn't shown as often, I found myself cheating on Bullet with another exceptional canine!!  Loved huh!!!!!!!!!!!  :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment