Monday, April 25, 2011

Y'all Gon' Make Me Lose My Mind

I'm used to my upstairs neighbors fighting all the time.  She yells at him.  And she hits him.  Just total chaos up there.  They make me wonder WHY couples just don't seem to get along!  Well, I came home tonight around the 1:30 AM hour, and as I walked up the driveway, I noticed a lean, white dude, wearing only tiny, black, boxer briefs, standing in front of another of my, young, female neighbor's car.  Yes, she was inside the car, asking him to get out of her way, so she could pull off.  Yes, you guessed it.  They were fighting!  Of course, I walked right by them and entered my apartment.  I stood by the window and heard her mention something about him calling his ex-girlfriend or something.  Whatever their drama was, all I could think was, wow, exactly WHO said being single was so bad??????

No comments:

Post a Comment