Thursday, April 14, 2011

Just Sayin'

When I was a little boy I thought being an adult had to be the easiest thing in the world to be because I thought there were no tests and no quizzes and no listening to teachers all day!  Haaa!  Boy oh boy if I knew then what I know now, I would've savored every, single day of my childhood and young adult years!!!  Being a responsible & productive adult ain't easy.  In fact, sometimes it's so dang difficult you wanna sit in a corner and cry.  All dang day!!!!  Don't get me wrong.  I'm happy to be the man I am.  And I look forward to growing toward being the man I'd like to become.  However, this "in the meantime" is tryin' to kick my I-wanna-live-a-life-of-service b-u-t...!  But I'm still here.  And I'm still optimistic.  And I'm still hopeful.  And I'm still finding my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment