Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Just A Feeling

Sometimes I wake up and have an exhilarating feeling that the day is gonna go great!  On those days I'm filled with anticipation for events that are yet to come.  You know what?  Now that I think about it, it probably serves me best to have this feeling every, single day!  I called a friend this morning and left him a voicemail, telling him about this feeling.  Then, it hit me:  the day was great the moment I opened my eyes!  I mean, somebody---somewhere---DIDN'T open his eyes this morning!  That said, I'm gonna use this day to push forward in my pursuit of professional fulfillment AND treat a dear friend to some delicious yogurt AND try my damnedest to elicit a smile from whomever else I encounter as the day unfolds!!!!!  Yep!  The very moment I awakened this morning was the start of a GREAT/FANTASTIC/BLESSED DAY!!!  And this is so because I CHOOSE for it to be!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment