Monday, April 4, 2011

MASTER CLASS

Last night I was lucky enough to catch an episode of Oprah's Master Class series.  WOW!  The episode I saw was her own story.  And it was fascinating.  It resonated with me on so many levels.  But, mostly, what I took away was the reality that in order to make something happen in one's life, he has to DO something!  She mentioned Newton's Third Law:  every action has an equal and opposite reaction.  Meaning to MY life: my professional life hasn't taken off because I haven't ACTED enough for it to do so.  So, this week, I MUST make a dent in procuring a steady paycheck, doing something I truly enjoy.  Be it voice-overs.  Television hosting.  Something!  Obtaining gigs in these areas appear as impossible daunting and farfetched as winning a lottery.  But people accomplish all the above on a daily basis!  DAILY!  --- Yeah, it's hard to concentrate solely on a "career" when bill collectors, landlords, etc., are breathing down your neck!  But, hey, I'm made of some pretty stern stuff.  And the only thing TO it, is to DO it.  Whatever "it" is!!!!  So, here goes making actions that'll bring about equal & opposite reactions!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment