Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Pot & The Kettle

Seems that all hell has broken loose!  Reason being:  the four, most popular, cast members of Mtv's New Jersey Shore are gonna be paid $100,000 per episode for Season Four of the series.  I see that people all across the web have something snarky to say about that, but hey, if you were in your twenties and someone wanted to pay YOU for behaving ridiculously, I'm sure you'd accept the moolah, too!!!!  I'm SURE of it!!!  What really made me chuckle, though, was Anderson Cooper's queeny bitchy commentary on Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi. He described her as a "...juicehead-loving, muscle loving...money-making machine." Haaa! Now, I ask you, if you take one look at the silver-haired fox's career AND the company he keeps, how does his description of the beloved Snooki make HER any different than HE????
 

No comments:

Post a Comment