Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Go With What I Know

I find myself in a pretty restless state of mind these days.  And, truth be told, the restlessness stems from one, simple fact:  lack of professional fulfillment.  I know I've mentioned this topic a million times.  And I'm gonna keep mentioning it until I've embraced my idea of such fulfillment.  What I've been noticing, though, is that tons of folks seem to be relatively content with their profession, but absolutely loathe other aspects of their lives.  It's the profession that has me feeling incomplete at the moment.  I like everything else about my life.  Well, when I write down the likes and dislikes of my life, it's abundantly clear to me that the dislikes are damn near invisible in comparison.  So, yes, I'm fully aware that my blessings are plentiful in the grand scheme of things.  I see that, in order for me to wake up with a smile and take on a new day without worry or fear, it's best I cling to all the positives in my life.  This said, the next time I question myself, or anybody else, about the meaning of life, I'm simply gonna continue going with the ONLY answer I know for sure:

No comments:

Post a Comment