Saturday, November 14, 2009

"Missed Connection" My *SS!!!!


I eat caramel candy although it annoys me that it gets stuck in my teeth.  I give out my number and/or e-mail address although I know I never want to hear from particular people again.  And I read Craigslist, "Missed Connections" ads, although they oftentimes piss me off beyond measure!!!  The original purpose of the ads is for a person to locate another person whom he/she made eye contact or exchanged a word with in passing and would like to know better.  Two ships that pass in the night.  Or on a packed elevator (one in the front, the other in the back).  Or on the freeway, etc.  Missed Connections are NOT for people who see a cashier at the local Piggly Wiggly!  If you know where the person works and can walk right up to him/her any day of the week, it's NOT a missed connection!  You CAN connect with that person!!  You simply have to have BALLS!  And, balls, my friends, are precisely what 99.9% of Missed Connections posters DON'T have!  'Cause virtually ALL these posters know precisely where to find their "lost love."  They simply DON'T have the BALLS to approach them!  And I'll go out on a limb and say that if you don't have the cajones to make a play for everything you DO want, then you truly deserve everything you DON'T!

No comments:

Post a Comment